12 August 2008

And Then There Were Three

A while back I introduced you to my brother's new puppy, Moses. Well, since that time we have added two more pups to our household.

Right now, as I sit in the sliver of shade provided by our patio umbrella, the two puggles are running absolutely berserk. The boston terrier is trying hopelessly to keep up despite his small size; he is a few weeks younger than the puggles and is the runt of his litter.

I've picked a few photos that seem to represent their personalities and two photos I took 10 minutes ago that capture the puppy madness that whirls around my feet today.

Here is one of Moses taken about a week ago:


Abigail, Moses' sister, on her first day home:


And our mighty little Boston Terrier Winston:


Here is what they've been up to this morning:

No comments: