16 October 2009

Photo Tour

I recently purchased a real camera. Pity I've been so busy lately with my writing class and various other activities--I haven't had any time to use the thing. I am hoping that my schedule opens up very soon so that I can take loads of pictures and learn more about life with a grown-up camera.

For now, a few photos:


Learning how to use the camera with a hot chocolate playing the prop.


Taken while on a walk in Santa Monica. I haven't even begun my introduction to the art of retouching photos. This one is straight outta the box.


At book club last night with Lulu, the puppy.

2 comments:

Buttercup29 said...

so what did you get? :) p.s. I want to steal your coffee right out of that pic!

ElisabethWK said...

A Pentax K10. It's weird how when you get a camera, you suddenly join a team. Who knew?!