12 June 2009

Week In Review

Whew! What a whirlwind the past 7 days have been! The week started on Monday, as weeks usually do, with me *technically* starting a new job. I still work for the same boss, and I still drive to the same building I did last week, but this week the company signing my checks changed. More on this development later.

I've been a busy little bee with my beloved iPhone the past few days. Aren't you lucky to enjoy the proof here:

I've discovered a new place to walk after work. The view reminds me of how glad I am to have quit the gym.


The dog: Lady. The house: my fave.


I wish I could post the smell of these peonies online. The best smell in the world. With one exception--the smell of a huge wad of cash in my hand.


Lunch at In-N-Out with some peeps from work. Yum.


Artichokes in bloom. Yes, that's what happens when you just leave artichokes to do what they will.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Love all the pics and congrats on the new job/iphone. both great news!

Unknown said...

Who knew that artichokes bloomed???! :)