09 September 2008

Keep Calm and Carry On

My head has been swirling with thoughts of places and people in the UK and Ireland lately, presumably in preparation for my trip at the end of the month.

I am including an image of this fantastic print created by a UK artist. The slogan serves me well on a daily basis.



The print is a reproduction of a poster produced by the UK ministry of information in 1939. The slogan also appears on T-shirts and bags created by this artist and all items are sold through an online shop.

You can find out more about the artist and the history of the poster here: http://www.keepcalmandcarryon.com/pages/history

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is amazing! i'm so buying some of this stuff...hilarious. and so very british. :)

Unknown said...

i bought the green and white travel bag, have already taken it on a trip and have been given many compliments on it. :)

well done, my friend, for a wonderful find...